By Theresa A. Deisher, Ph.D.
Sound Selection Pharmaceutical Institute
My identify is Dr. Theresa Deisher. I’m Founder and Lead Scientist at Sound Selection Pharmaceutical Institute, whose mission is to teach the general public about vaccine security, in addition to to strain producers to offer higher and safer vaccines for the general public.
I obtained my doctorate from Stanford College in Molecular and Mobile Physiology in 1990 and accomplished my post-doctoral work on the College of Washington. My profession has been spent within the business biotechnology business, and I’ve completed work from primary organic and drug discovery via medical improvement.
I’m writing relating to unrefuted scientific information about fetal DNA contaminants within the Measles-Mumps- Rubella vaccine, which have to be made recognized to lawmakers and the general public.
Merck’s MMR II vaccine (in addition to the chickenpox, Pentacel, and all Hep-A containing vaccines) is manufactured utilizing human fetal cell strains and is closely contaminated with human fetal DNA from the manufacturing course of.
Ranges in our youngsters can attain as much as 5 ng/ml after vaccination, relying on the age, weight and blood quantity of the kid. That degree is understood to activate Toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9), which may trigger autoimmune assaults.
For instance the autoimmune functionality of very small quantities of fetal DNA, think about this: labor is triggered by fetal DNA from the child that builds up within the mom’s bloodstream, triggering an enormous immune rejection of the child. That is labor.
It really works like this: fetal DNA fragments [i] from a child with about 300 base pairs in size are present in a pregnant mom’s serum. Once they attain between zero.46– 5.08 ng/mL in serum, they set off labor by way of the TLR9 mechanism [ii]. The corresponding blood ranges are zero.22 ng/ml and three.12 ng/ml.
The fetal DNA ranges in a toddler after being injected with fetal-manufactured vaccines attain the identical degree that triggers autoimmune rejection of child by mom.
Anybody who says that the fetal DNA contaminating our vaccines is innocent both doesn’t know something about immunity and Toll- like receptors or they don’t seem to be telling the reality.
If fetal DNA can set off labor (a naturally desired autoimmune response), then those self same ranges in vaccines can set off autoimmunity in a toddler.
Fragmented fetal DNA contained in vaccines is of comparable measurement, ~215 base pairs. [iii]
That is direct organic proof that fetal DNA contaminants in vaccines are usually not in low innocuous quantities. They’re a really robust proinflammatory set off.
Administration of fragments of human fetal (primitive) non-self DNA to a toddler might generate an immune response that may additionally cross-react with the kid’s personal DNA, because the contaminating DNA might have sections of overlap similar to the kid’s personal DNA.
Youngsters with autistic dysfunction have antibodies towards human DNA of their circulation that non- autistic youngsters wouldn’t have. These antibodies could also be concerned in autoimmune assaults in autistic youngsters. [iv]
Duke College demonstrated in a just lately carried out research that vital enhancements in conduct have been noticed when youngsters with autism spectrum dysfunction have been handled with their very own banked autologous twine blood [v].
This remedy clearly exhibits that the majority youngsters with autism are usually not born with it since genetic illnesses like Down syndrome or muscular fibrosis can’t be handled with autologous stem cells.
Subsequently, an environmental set off, or triggers, launched to the world round 1980 when autism first started to rise, have to be recognized and eradicated or lowered within the surroundings.
- Robust change-point correlation exists between rising autism charges and the US vaccine manufacturing change from animal-derived cell strains for rubella vaccine to human aborted cell strains within the late 70s [vi].
- The earliest change level for Autistic Dysfunction (AD) delivery yr was recognized for 1981 for California and U.S. knowledge, preceded by a change within the manufacturing course of:
- In January 1979, the FDA accepted the manufacturing change for the rubella virus from animal based mostly (excessive passage virus, HPV-77, grown e.g. in duck embryo cells) to the human fetal cell line WI-38 utilizing the RA27/Three virus pressure [vii]. Each the newly permitted monovalent rubella vaccine and a trivalent mumps, measles and rubella vaccine make the most of the WI-38 fetal cell line for manufacturing of the rubella vaccine portion.
- Previous to 1980, autism spectrum dysfunction was a really uncommon, virtually unknown illness. In response to the figures of the CDC, the speed of autism in 2014 was 1 in 59 youngsters , a really steep improve since simply 2000, when it was 1 in 150. CDC: “The whole prices per yr for youngsters with ASD in the USA have been estimated to be between $11.5 billion – $60.9 billion (2011 US dollars) [viii].”
- Just lately, duplications and de novo deletions have been acknowledged in as much as 10% of simplex autism spectrum issues, corroborating environmental triggers on the genetics of autism spectrum issues [ix].
- The rubella portion of the MMR vaccine accommodates human derived fetal DNA contaminants of about 175 ngs, greater than 10x over the beneficial WHO threshold of 10 ng per vaccine dose [x].
- No different drug available on the market would obtain FDA approval with out thorough toxicity profiling (FDA follows worldwide ICH tips) -> this was by no means carried out by the pharmaceutical business for the DNA contamination within the MMR vaccine.
- Vaccines produced with human fetal cell strains include cell particles and contaminating residual human DNA, which can’t be absolutely eradicated through the downstream purification means of the virus [xi]. Furthermore, DNA shouldn’t be solely characterised by its sequence (ATCG), but in addition by its epigenetic modification (e.g. DNA methylation sample and so forth.). This ornament is very species particular, which is why non-human DNA might be eradicated, whereas this isn’t essentially the case with fetal human DNA.
Injecting our youngsters with human fetal DNA contaminants bears the danger of inflicting two well- established pathologies:
1) Insertional mutagenesis: fetal human DNA incorporates into the kid’s DNA inflicting mutations. Gene remedy utilizing small fragment homologous recombination has demonstrated that as little as 1.9 ng/ml of DNA fragments leads to insertion into the genome of stem cells in 100% of mice injected [xii]. The degrees of human fetal DNA fragments in our youngsters after vaccination with MMR, Varivax (chickenpox) or Hepatitis A containing vaccines attain ranges past 1.9 ng/ml.
2) Autoimmune illness: fetal human DNA triggers a toddler’s immune system to assault his/her personal physique.
A further concern: retrovirus contamination.
Human endogenous retrovirus Okay (HERVK) is a contaminant within the measles/mumps/rubella vaccine [xiii].
- HERVK could be reactivated in people [xiv]. It codes for a protein (integrase) specialised in integrating DNA into the human genome.
- A number of autoimmune illnesses have been related to HERVK exercise [xv].
- Additionally it is in the identical household of retroviruses because the MMLV virus utilized in a gene remedy trial, during which inappropriate gene insertion (insertional mutagenesis) led to subsequent further somatic mutations and most cancers in four of 9 younger boys [xvi].
- It’s subsequently potential that the HERVK gene fragment current within the MMR vaccine is lively, codes for the integrase or the envelope protein, and thus has the potential to induce gene insertion, fostering insertional mutagenesis and autoimmunity.
The presence of each the excessive degree contaminating fetal DNA in addition to the HERVK contamination within the MMR vaccine is an unstudied danger with large implications and risks for particular person and public well being.
Answer: Strain producers to modify again to animal cell line derived rubella vaccines as was efficiently executed in Japan:
- Based mostly on Takahashi strains of stay attenuated rubella virus, produced on rabbit kidney cells. A single dose of this vaccine has been just lately confirmed to retain immunity for a minimum of 10 years when rubella was underneath regional management [xvii].
- Cut up MMR vaccine into three individually provided choices as completed in Japan.
The MMR vaccine manufacturing course of must be modified to deal with and get rid of the above dangers for the general public.
Thanks on your consideration. I shall be joyful to deal with any questions you’ll have in regards to the above.
Theresa A. Deisher, Ph.D.
Learn the complete letter at InformedChoiceWA.org.
Touch upon this text at VaccineImpact.com.
END NOTES[i] Lo et al. Am J Hum Genet. 1998 Apr;62(four):768-75 [ii] Enninga et al. Entrance Immunol. 2015 Aug 26;6:424 [iii] Deisher et al. Points Regulation Med. 2015 Spring;30(1):47-70
Leaving a profitable profession as a nephrologist (kidney physician), Dr. Suzanne Humphries is now free to truly assist remedy individuals.
On this autobiography she explains why good docs are constrained inside the present corrupt medical system from working towards actual, moral drugs.
One of many sane voices on the subject of analyzing the science behind modern-day vaccines, no pro-vaccine extremist docs have ever dared to debate her in public.
Guide – The Vaccine Courtroom, by Wayne Rohde – 240 pages
“The Darkish Fact of America’s Vaccine Damage Compensation Program”
FREE Delivery Out there!
Say NO to Obligatory Vaccines T-Shirt
100% Pre-shrunk Cotton
Order right here!
Make a Assertion for Well being Freedom!
Massive Pharma and authorities well being authorities try to move legal guidelines mandating vaccines for all youngsters, and even adults.
Present your opposition to pressured vaccinations and help the reason for Vaccine Impression, a part of the Well being Impression Information community.
Order right here!
Revealed on Might 19, 2019