Alternative Health Fashion Headline mold Sharon Kramer

“I Exposed One of the Biggest Frauds in America and it Continues to be Hidden”

Statue of god of justice Themis with Flag of USA background.

by John P. Thomas
Well being Influence Information

That is the second half of the story about Sharon Kramer, mould warrior, brave fact teller, and compassionate pal to those that have been made sick by moldy buildings.

Within the first article we discovered how two junk science reviews about mould have been created and the way they’ve been utilized in courtrooms all through America to disclaim claims of people that have been injured by mould in water-damaged buildings.

We discovered how Sharon Kramer tried to show the flawed science within the stories that have been ready by GlobalTox for the American School of Occupational and Environmental Drugs (ACOEM), and for the Manhattan Institute.

We discovered how Sharon Kramer was sued for libel by GlobalTox and Dr. Bruce Kelman, PhD, one of many GlobalTox toxicologists who wrote the articles, and the way she was discovered responsible of libel towards Dr. Kelman and never responsible of libel towards GlobalTox.

We discovered about uncommon occasions that happened throughout that trial, which led Sharon Kramer to conclude that she had been framed for libel for the aim of making an attempt to maintain her quiet.

This text will proceed telling Sharon Kramer’s story starting after her responsible verdict.

The primary a part of the saga is out there right here:

One Lady’s Relentless Pursuit of the Fact as a Poisonous Mould Whistle-blower

The quotations on this article from Sharon Kramer have been taken from interviews I carried out together with her on January 30, 2019, and on February 12, 2019. Clarifications have been offered to me by e-mail.

sharon kramer 2

Sharon Kramer.

The Void Judgement from the Trial

The start line for the saga that extends from the 2008 responsible verdict in Sharon Kramer’s libel trial to in the present day in 2019 started with what is called a void judgement.

A void judgement is a courtroom determination that incorporates lacking info or errors.

Regardless that Sharon was discovered responsible on one rely and never responsible on the opposite rely as described within the narrative of the decide’s assertion, the ultimate part of the findings doesn’t clearly state these details.

The profitable social gathering in a lawsuit is eligible to get well prices from the dropping social gathering. This implies Dr. Kelman was eligible to obtain prices of litigation from Sharon Kramer, and Sharon Kramer was eligible to obtain prices from GlobalTox.

The written judgment doesn’t clearly state this. After the trial, the lawyer for Dr. Kelman submitted an inventory of his prices to the courtroom and the courtroom ordered Sharon Kramer to pay Dr. Kelman over $7,000.

Sharon Kramer indicated that based mostly on her calculations, Dr. Kelman included prices associated to GlobalTox in addition to his personal litigation. Because of this she is now anticipated to pay the price of litigation for GlobalTox regardless that she prevailed over them.

After the libel trial, Sharon Kramer started representing herself in courtroom. She has been working for over ten years to right the void judgement in her case.

At one level, in 2009, a decide did agree that she was entitled to be reimbursed for a portion of her bills for prevailing towards GlobalTox, however the decide didn’t take steps to right the unique judgement.

Thus, the errors within the unique judgement stay and she or he continues to be unable to train her proper to gather prices from GlobalTox.

Sharon Kramer said:

The appellate courtroom left the void judgement in impact that didn’t say I prevailed.

When a courtroom makes an error like that what they’re purported to do is recall and resend their remittitur. This can be a authorized instrument an appellate courtroom makes use of to switch jurisdiction again to a decrease courtroom.

However they couldn’t recall and resend their remittitur and proper that authorized error with out additionally displaying that that they had used the void judgement to suppress the proof that Kelman dedicated perjury and manufactured malice, and that they have been framing me for libel.

They couldn’t do that with out spotlighting that that they had been framing a whistleblower.

Grievance Despatched to the California Fee on Judicial Efficiency

Sharon Kramer said:

On October 25, 2010 I filed a grievance with the California Fee on Judicial Efficiency (CJP) describing judicial case fixing and the way the courts hid what I consider was Kelman’s perjury in my trial.

The CJP is supposedly the unbiased California state company that’s imagined to oversee the ethics of all of the judges.

I additionally put my grievance on-line as a result of I needed individuals to see what was happening. Partially this additionally made me really feel safer.

Ten days later the second lawsuit was filed towards me by Dr. Kelman to attempt to completely enjoin me from speaking concerning the corruption.

I filed a grievance to cease the case fixing and as an alternative of stopping it they tried to completely enjoin me from telling of it.

That is the submit that they needed me to take off the web:

Is The California Courtroom Case Administration System (CCMS) Being Misused For Politics in Coverage & Litigation…..And The Fleecing Of The California Taxpayer Over the Mould Concern?

Their justification for this demand was that I used to be in civil contempt of courtroom for violating the short-term injunction from the libel trial. They stated I couldn’t republish the phrases “altered his underneath oath statements.”

Decide Nugent issued an order that my publish needed to come down or I might go to jail for oblique civil contempt of courtroom.

This was a menace of coercive incarceration, which meant that I could possibly be put in jail if I didn’t do what the courtroom advised me to do.

I hadn’t dedicated a criminal offense. However, within the opinion of the courtroom, I had violated civil courtroom guidelines.

My posts have been revealed on the Sick Buildings web site and on Katy’s Publicity.

Kevin Carstens, proprietor of Sickbuildings@yahoogroups.com and Crystal Stuckey, proprietor of Katy’s Publicity submitted affidavits to the courtroom saying I didn’t have the power to determine what comes off of their web sites they usually refused to take down my posts. They each ready authorized responses to the demand.

Kevin Carstens Declaration

Crystal Stuckey’s Declaration

Jailed Beneath Coercive Confinement

Sharon Kramer said:

So then, Kelman’s lawyer and Decide Nugent advised me that I needed to signal a press release containing the sentence, “I don’t consider Dr. Kelman dedicated perjury.”

I refused to signal.

So that’s when it was determined that I might go to jail. I feel I used to be to spend 15 days in jail.

They let me out after 2 days they usually had me introduced earlier than Decide Nugent once more.

I had on my jail garb, no make-up, and shackles.

Decide Nugent tried to coerce me into signing that false paper which included the assertion that I don’t consider Dr. Kelman dedicated perjury.

Menace of Dedication to the Psych Ward for Analysis

Sharon Kramer said:

My husband had gotten wind that I used to be being introduced earlier than Decide Nugent that morning. He and my mom and my sister have been there within the courtroom for the listening to. I feel in the event that they hadn’t been there the courts would have taken me to the psych ward.

The rationale I consider that (partially) was as a result of usually when individuals seem in courtroom and are to be launched from custody they’re taken again to the jail and launched from there.

After I stated, “No, I gained’t signal” — I wasn’t despatched again to jail. My garments had been delivered to the courthouse and I used to be launched from there.

After I obtained residence I went on the web and located that whereas I used to be in jail my civil contempt had morphed right into a felony contempt cost, and I now had a misdemeanor on my report.

The relevance of this variation was that to ensure that them to take me to the psych ward for analysis they might have wanted to have a felony case towards me underneath Penal code 1368. I’m fairly positive that’s what they have been planning.

Through the contempt listening to earlier than Decide Nugent, I used to be approached by an lawyer they assigned to assist me. I by no means retained her as my counsel however they stored making an attempt to make her my counsel.

I made her rise up and go sit within the viewers. The stage was being set — I had a felony cost they usually have been making an attempt to ensure I had authorized illustration.

After I acquired residence and located the legal contempt cost I filed a movement that may direct the sheriff’s division to take away my false felony document.

It took the sheriff’s division 6 months to take away it. They stored claiming they couldn’t do it. It wasn’t only a native felony document; it went in as a FBI report as properly.

Sharon Kramer did Not go Silent after her Time in Jail

Sharon Kramer said:

After that I stored running a blog about what they have been doing. So, Kelman’s lawyer filed one other contempt of courtroom cost, saying that I must be held in contempt for not being quiet about what they have been doing.

At this level I wrote a letter to Decide Nugent saying I’m not displaying up in your courtroom once more – you’re a felony and a liar and I worry for my life.

I then filed one other grievance to the Fee on Judicial Efficiency for case fixing. It’s fascinating that this grievance is not in my grievance file. My grievance file has been sanitized.

Nothing was ever achieved concerning the case fixing besides decide Nugent misplaced his courtroom of 20 years and was instantly moved to downtown San Diego and made to do mediation till he retired.

Trial for Everlasting Injunction

Sharon Kramer said:

The trial for a everlasting injunction befell in June or July of 2012 and I didn’t even attend.

The courtroom issued the everlasting injunction towards me to stop me from ever repeating the phrase “altered his underneath oath assertion.”

Consequently they received one other judgement towards me and Kelman was awarded $19,000 for prices. I nonetheless have that lien on my property.

Improvement of an Nervousness Dysfunction

Sharon Kramer said:

I did develop an nervousness dysfunction throughout this era of harassment. Since they have been making overtures like they have been going to take me right down to the psych ward to have me mentally evaluated, I went to see a psychiatrist.

She was a whistleblower of apartheid in South Africa. She wrote up a report speaking about how I had a generalized nervousness dysfunction from being maligned and libeled in courtroom. That additionally might have helped stave off getting put within the psych ward.

I actually did have a generalized nervousness dysfunction. You possibly can inform that I nonetheless have it, as a result of as you’re speaking to me I get somewhat agitated as I speak about this. It nonetheless upsets me not simply the truth that so many individuals are being harmed by this however there is a component of worry that if I don’t be quiet they will harm me.

Movement to show Sharon Kramer right into a Vexatious Litigant

Sharon Kramer said:

In 2013, Kelman’s lawyer filed a movement that I ought to be deemed a vexatious litigant.

If one is deemed to be a vexatious litigant then the individual can’t file a lawsuit within the state of California with out first posting a $25,000 bond. Because of this if I had determined to file a lawsuit alone within the state of California towards all these individuals I might have needed to publish a $25Okay bond to do it.

The movement was denied with out prejudice. Because of this the movement continues to be hanging over my head. At any time if I used to be to file a lawsuit, the courts might simply bounce in and declare me a vexatious litigant.

That is designed for individuals who file lawsuits on a regular basis. This can be a entire different means that the courts abuse their energy.

Renewal of the Judgements towards Sharon Kramer

To ensure that judgements to stay viable and for the liens which are the results of the judgement to stay viable and to proceed to accrue curiosity, they need to be renewed each 10 years. To ensure that them to be renewed in California, they need to be supported by the digital case file.

Sharon Kramer said:

So in February of 2018 Kelman’s lawyer tried to resume the 2008 void judgement. However his request was not permitted, as a result of it wasn’t supported by the case file, which was void [incomplete and with errors].

In June of 2018 I caught the North County Data Division backdating a fraudulent entry within the digital case file. The brand new entry added info on September 24, 2008.

The fraudulent entry says that Kelman prevailed and was awarded prices. They wanted that to resume the void judgement.

With curiosity, Kelman now has liens on my residence in extra of $33,000 for prices related to the 2 trials.

In November of 2018 Kelman used a unique lawyer with expertise in actual property to assign his lien to GlobalTox. Then GlobalTox assigned it to Veritox.

I’m sort of afraid of retaliation, as a result of I reported catching the county courts altering the report. I’m afraid that this new lawyer goes to attempt to name in these liens, and I might find yourself homeless.

The Junk Science Fraud Continues to be Hidden

Sharon Kramer said:

It has been a really heavy burden for me to hold for 14 years to know that I uncovered one of many largest frauds in America and it continues to be hidden.

I’m not kidding once I say that I reside my life in worry daily till the felony case fixing in San Diego that retains the fraud going is delivered to public mild.

The courts are the people who find themselves purported to be defending the general public from crimes and injustice. As an alternative, they’re the people who find themselves perpetrating crimes to maintain injustice from being seen.

I truthfully assume that my being framed for libel was a part of an intentional plan to commit mass insurance coverage fraud all through the USA and it’s deliberately purposed to trigger people who find themselves sick and need assistance to not have the ability to get it. Individuals have died from this.

CDC Nonetheless Gained’t Converse the Fact about Mould

Sharon Kramer said:

The U.S. CDC now acknowledges that bronchial asthma and respiratory sickness might be brought on by water-damaged buildings however they’re nonetheless funding false ideas by way of the American School of Medical Toxicology (ACMT).

They fund these guys to disseminate info to docs across the nation and to medical associations. ACMT continues to be selling Veritox’s junk science, and the CDC won’t cease funding them.

The ACMT used to place issues out like “there isn’t any proof mycotoxins…” They’ve now stopped saying issues like that.

However they nonetheless gained’t cross over and say, sure, it’s true that individuals are experiencing these signs that are indicative of toxicity after publicity to water-damaged buildings.

A Judicial Menace

Sharon Kramer appeared earlier than Decide Maas on October 5, 2018 with a movement to vacate the void judgment that Dr. Kelman was capable of renew after the county courtroom had inserted the backdated entry to the digital case data.

She complained that this was a fraudulent change to the official courtroom report.

With out this alteration, Dr. Kelman couldn’t have obtained the 10-year renewal of his 2008 judgement towards Sharon Kramer and keep his liens on her property.

Sharon Kramer said:

I do know that is going to sound bizarre, however I truly like Decide Maas.

We talked coronary heart to coronary heart. We talked about how I used to be jailed for refusing to lie about Kelman’s perjury. How I developed an nervousness dysfunction in 2012 from the relentless case fixing. That that is fraud. That his tentative ruling wasn’t supported by the case file. How he would by no means deem me to be a vexatious litigant. How I might attraction his choice if I wasn’t completely happy — which I might by no means do, as a result of I’d simply be going again to the first case fixers.

That’s what makes his phrases even scarier. They got here throughout as a warning to not weblog about it or I’d be retaliated towards from someplace larger up the meals chain — greater than a menace from some little trial decide who’s willfully case fixing and is out to get me.

Decide Maas stated to me, “I’m only a lowly trial decide. You want to cease running a blog about what Michael Garland did”.

[Sharon Kramer had blogged about the case fixing and the void judgment that Deputy Clerk Michael Garland created in her 2008 libel trial.]

Last Remarks: Sharon Kramer’s Work Standing Towards Corruption might be her Legacy

Sharon Kramer said:

This concern ought to have been shut down in 2005 earlier than my libel trial even started. The courts ought to have acknowledged that the libel go well with filed by Dr. Kelman and GlobalTox was a SLAPP go well with and Kelman was making an attempt to close me up. However it wasn’t shut down in 2005 and it grew and grew and grew.

I paid virtually $300 to place my article concerning the Oregon mould trial [1] on PR Net. I did it as a public service. [This announcement contained the 5 words that were the basis of the libel suit against Sharon Kramer.]

I’ll by no means remorse the prices of litigation and all of the heartache.

I received a entrance web page Wall Road Journal article in 2007 concerning the junk science as a result of Kelman sued me. [2]

I received a federal GAO audit to research authorities coverage which says they discovered it’s believable that folks may be injured by indoor mould. Despite the fact that their 2008 last report deleted who had the conflicts of curiosity, it gave individuals a preventing probability at the least. [3]

My remarks have appeared in lots of information articles about ACOEM taking down the mould assertion from their web site. [4]

I truthfully assume there isn’t any mould litigation in the USA that doesn’t cite a few of my analysis from my private labor.

If I died tomorrow I might all the time know I’ll not have closed the deal utterly however it made a variety of distinction.

Learn Half 1 of Sharon’s story:

One Lady’s Relentless Pursuit of the Fact as a Poisonous Mould Whistle-blower

See Additionally:

Are You Affected by Persistent Inflammatory Response Syndrome? How Junk Science and Corrupt Judges Disguise Mould Toxicity from the Public

Concerning the Writer

John P. Thomas is a well being author for Well being Influence Information. He holds a B.A. in Psychology from the College of Michigan, and a Grasp of Science in Public Well being (M.S.P.H.) from the Faculty of Public Well being, Division of Well being Administration, on the College of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

References

[1] “Jury finds Poisonous Mould Harmed Oregon Household. Arbitration Clause Not Binding,” Sharon Kramer, 03/09/2005.

[2] “Amid Fits Over Mould, Specialists Put on Two Hats,” David Armstrong, Wall Road Journal, January 10, 2007.

[3] “U.S. GAO – Indoor Mould: Higher Coordination of Analysis on Well being Results and Extra Constant Steerage Would Enhance Federal Efforts,” revealed 9/30/2008.

[4] “ACOEM Mould Assertion ~ Ding, Dong! The Depraved Witch is DEAD!” Sharon Kramer, Katy’s Publicity, 2/20/2015.

Revealed on March 14, 2019